To continue with the major endeavor story and the test of my DH's love.After buying the cabinet we STILL had to get it in my craftroom.This is no easy feat for anything that is very large.My hallway is only 29 inches wide with 2 doors across from each other.The problem is making the turn into either the bedroom or my craftroom.SO...we KNEW that cabinet was NOT going to make that turn!After studying our options,we could only think of 2,one would require a door from the outside into my craftroom(maybe later on),or option 2,go through the cabinet at the end of the hall.(this is the option we chose).Since I was busy trying to help my DH as much as I could I forgot to take photos of our work in action.I do have a photo of the cabinet at the end of our hall and the cabinet after it is in my craftroom.This does not show that we had to completely dismantle the whole cabinet and the wiring to the lights in 3 different rooms.After the cabinet was removed the metal cabinet could be slid straight into the room,a neighbor did help with that.It took 2 days to accomplish but my DH and I succeeded.
No comments:
Post a Comment